What I learned from our night with Jeff Lewis at Elte:
1. A fashionably late start time allows enough time for friends to show up.
2. You can never use too much hand sanitizer when meeting fans.
3. It’s socially acceptable to stand and sit on stacks of $10,000 carpets as long as you’re drinking Evian.
4. The fourth generation of Elte’s family run business area really, really lucky!
5. Jeff and Jenni are just as candid in person as on their reality design show “Flipping Out”.
5a. Yes, Jeff is opinionated but is working on not flipping out as much.